Every month that passes by shows us more and more of your personality. You still LOVE to dance, and any type of music will get you bopping your shoulders and swinging your hips and dancing. I keep trying to get a good video of it, because it is SO darn cute. I love that you love to dance, even though neither of your parents are very good at it. Maybe you can teach us a few of your moves some day. :)
This past month included an 11 day vacation to stay with your grandparents in Minnesota, and we had an absolute blast! You even started talking a little bit more while we were there (chicken & bak bak are now two or of your favs, along with JuJu for Grandma Julie). You spent the majority of the trip being a laughing, crazy joy. This is such a tough age in so many ways (we see a lot of scowls out of you lately!), but it’s also super fun. You love to laugh and be mischievous, almost as much as you love cuddling and giving kisses. That trip marked flights 16-20 for you, so between you and your big sis, you now have 60 flights under your belts. Thanks for being such great little travelers for your Mama!
Physically you continue to get stronger and more capable with every day that passes. You’re really starting to love scooting around on the Strider bike, and you climb on anything and everything. You are constantly bringing your shoes to us because you know that’s the key to going outside, and you’ll spend all day every day running around the yard and playing if we let you.
Stats for this month:
- Length: ?
- Eye color: Very blue
- Teeth: 12 fully in, and 4 canines all partially popping through
- Diapers: Size 4 disposables and 2 columns of snaps showing in your cloth diapers on the mid or high-rise
- Clothes: 18m-24m, depending upon the brand
- Sleep: Napping in 1-2 hr chunks, 2x/day (usually 9-10:30 and 1:30-3), sleeping 7:30-8pm-6:30am
Favorite Things: (this really hasn’t changed much since last month!)
- Your blanket. This will always be your #1 favorite thing
- Dancing & throwing your head back to laugh.
- Giving kisses & Hugs
- Climbing EVERYTHING
- Shaking your head no & wagging your finger at people (it drives me nuts!)
- Being outside whenever possible
- Folding your hands to pray
- Using Daddy’s iPad to look at pictures & Facetime people
- Playing with your sister
- Wearing Uncle Tommy’s hat
Summer is flying by, little man, but it was another fantastic month with you in our lives!
Love, Mommy, Daddy, and Stella